BETTER TOUCH BETTER BUSINESS
Contact Sales at KAIDI.
Liquid level alarm switch is widely used in water conservancy, chemical, environmental protection, food and pharmaceutical industries, etc. It is a liquid level measuring instrument specially designed for vessels, tanks and various pipelines. In order to make the liquid level alarm switch operate stably, it is important to understand the correct wiring method and precautions. In this article, we will talk about the wiring method and precautions of the liquid level alarm switch (liquid level switch) with the wiring diagram of the liquid level alarm switch.
Different working conditions have the same requirements for the signal output method. The signal output method of liquid level alarm switch mainly has two kinds of relay and two-wire system, and their wiring methods are different. They are wired differently as shown in the diagram below.
Second, the liquid level alarm switch wiring method
When wiring the liquid level alarm switch, it should be combined with the wiring diagram of the corresponding output mode and wired according to the following methods.
(1) Open the housing cover.
(2) Loosen the lock nut on the threaded connector of the cable.
(3) Remove approximately 10 cm of the outer skin of the connecting cable and approximately 1 cm of the insulation layer at the end of the core.
(4) Inserting the cable through the cable threaded connector into the housing.
(5) Unscrew the terminal block with a screwdriver.
(6) Insert the end of the core cable into the terminal block in accordance with the wiring diagram.
(7) Tightening the terminal block with a screwdriver.
(8) Checking that the wiring is secure by gently pulling on the accessed cable threads.
(9) Tighten the lock nut of the threaded cable connector and fasten the sealing ring.
(10) Screw on the housing cover.
Three, liquid level alarm switch wiring precautions
In order to ensure safe and correct wiring, the following precautions should be followed when wiring the liquid level sensor.
1、For safety reasons, please make sure the power is off before wiring.
2. For explosion-proof instrumentation, open the outer cover for operation only when there is no gas or dust in the environment that will trigger an explosion.
3、For the intrinsically safe instrument, pay attention to its wiring mark to ensure the safety of wiring.
4、For other explosion-proof instruments, the wiring must follow the relevant requirements for explosion-proof wiring.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist