Stainless steel material Cast steel material Horizontal dual-rotor flow meter
UF-E dual rotor flow meter (hereinafter referred to as flow meter) is a new type of volumetric flow meter with unique design and precision machining and assembly. A pair of spiral rotors is the only moving body in the measuring cavity, which plays the role of dividing, measuring, transporting and draining the measured liquid. This type of flow meter adds a positioning gear to the structure, so that the two rotors do not touch each other when they rotate. When the flow meter is working, it runs smoothly, has low noise, less wear, high accuracy, and strong viscosity adaptability. It can allow fine particles in the measured liquid to pass through, so it is not easy to jam. The flow meter has undergone chemical nickel plating treatment, so it has anti-corrosion and wear-resistant characteristics, and can replace the flow meter made of stainless steel.
1. It is suitable for thin oil, light oil, heavy oil, crude oil with large sand content and large water content, and the viscosity range of the liquid to be measured is large
2. The flow of liquid through the flow meter is large, and the larger flow is about twice that of an ordinary volume meter with the same diameter
3. Long service life, high accuracy, strong reliability
4. Minimal loss in pressure
5. The long distance of wired remote transmission is 1000 meters, the pulse signal output N=0.1L (one pulse is 1N), and it can be directly connected to the computer.
6. Intrinsically safe explosion-proof Ia II CT4 (intrinsically safe type); protection IP65
|Nominal diameter (mm)||8~300|
|Environmental conditions||Temperature：-30℃~+70℃；humidity：5%~95%；atmospheric pressure:86kpa~106kpa|
|Connecting flange||National standard, and can also be manufactured according to user-specified flange standards|
|Explosion-proof grade||Exd II CT4|
|0.3mpa.s or less|
|LPG||gasoline||kerosene||Light diesel oi||A heavy oil||B heavy oil||C heavy oil||High viscosity liquid|
|Note: 1. The above is the flow range of the flow meter with an accuracy of 0.5.|
|2. For a flow meter with an accuracy of 0.2, the upper limit of the flow range remains unchanged, and the lower limit is calculated according to the range ratio 1:5, if the accuracy is 0.1, it is calculated according to 1:3.|
Please Send Us your Application details
Measuring range , medium, Installation method (flange, thread), Pressure range, Remote transmitter, Level alarm switch
Our technical team will check your specifications and make a best solution for you.
More Model available for all appication, different termperture and pressure!
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist