BETTER TOUCH BETTER BUSINESS
Contact Sales at KAIDI.
When returning from a vacation, since the remote magnetic flap level gauge has not been used for a long time, how to ensure the normal operation of the level gauge when it is turned on again? What problems should be paid attention to when using the liquid level gauge that has not been used for a long time?
1. When the liquid level gauge that has not been used for a long time is restarted next time, it is first necessary to observe whether the liquid level gauge has corrosion and leakage parts. If there is remote transmission, check whether the remote transmission line is damaged or whether the voltage supply is normal. If it is not normal, the opening operation will cause damage failure.
2. Due to the long-term stop of the liquid level gauge, the long-term retention of the liquid level gauge in the steel pipe may cause impurities to be adsorbed on the pipe wall, resulting in blockage of the float. At this time, the pipe body of the liquid level gauge needs to be cleaned.
3. With the resumption of work of the enterprise, the development of the inverter, valve, pump an
d other equipment in the on-site section will start to run again at the same time, which may cause high-intensity interference. At this time, it is necessary to perform liquid level detection and wait for stability before normal use.
4. If the liquid level gauge is equipped with the function of controlling the pump valve, then there may be a distribution box and an instrument control box on site. It does not need to be operated again for a long time. The distribution box and control box must be opened to ventilate and avoid moisture and avoid condensation. Water causes electrical failure.
5. If it is a purely outdoor level gauge with remote transmission, it is necessary to replace the waterproof and moisture-proof protection measures of the original remote transmission meter in time before resuming work, so as to avoid damage caused by a long-term rain and sun exposure, and cause a short circuit in the humid electrical system malfunction.
Therefore, as long as the maintenance of the liquid level instrument and the maintenance of the remote control cabinet are carried out on time, the long-term downtime caused by various types of failures can be avoided. I hope everyone can operate safely and without failure.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist