BETTER TOUCH BETTER BUSINESS
Contact Sales at KAIDI.
KD90X series sensors are 26G high frequency radar type level measuring instruments with measuring distance up to 80 meters. The antenna is further optimized and the new fast microprocessor allows for higher speed signal analysis and processing, making the meter available for measurement of a variety of highly corrosive liquids.
The radar level antenna emits narrow microwave pulses, which are transmitted downward by the antenna. Microwave contact with the measured medium surface is reflected back again by the antenna system, the signal will be transmitted to the electronic circuit part automatically converted into a level signal (because the microwave propagation speed is very fast, electromagnetic waves to reach the target and return to the receiver by the reflection of the time used in this round trip is almost instantaneous).
● Small antenna size for easy installation; non-contact radar, no wear and tear, no contamination.
● Virtually unaffected by corrosion, foam; virtually unaffected by water vapor, temperature and pressure changes in the atmosphere.
● Severe dusty environment has little effect on the work of high frequency level meter.
● Shorter wavelength, better reflection on inclined solid surfaces.
● Smaller beam angle and concentrated energy, which enhances the return capability and helps to avoid interfering objects at the same time.
● Smaller measurement blind spot, and good results for small tank measurements.
● High signal-to-noise ratio for better performance even under fluctuating conditions.
● High frequency, a better choice for measuring solids and low dielectric constant media.
Process connection Thread G1½"A / Thread 1½"NPT / Flange
Antenna profile Stainless steel / PTFE
Housing Seal between housing and housing cover Silicone rubber
Housing sight glass Polycarbonate
Grounding terminal Stainless steel
Supply voltage Two-wire standard (16 to 26) V DC
Intrinsically safe (21. 6 to 26. 4) V DC
Power consumption max 22. 5mA / 1W
Explosion-proof type - <100Hz Uss < lV
- (100 to 100K) Hz Uss < l0mV
(22. 8 to 26. 4) V DC Two-wire system
(198 to 242) V AC four-wire / 110V AC four-wire
Cable parameters Cable inlet/plug 1 M20xl.5 cable inlet
1 blind plug M20xl.5
Terminal Wire cross section 2.5 mm²
Output parameters Output signal (4 to 2 0) mA
Communication protocol HART
Resolution 1. 6 μA
Fault signal Current output constant
Integration time (0 to 36)s, adjustable
Blind area End of antenna
Maximum measuring distance KD901 10m (liquid type)
KD902 30m (liquid type)
KD902T 20m (liquid type)
KD903 70m (solid type)
KD904 80m (solid type)
KD905 30m (Solid type)
KD906 20m (Liquid type)
Microwave frequency 26GHz
Communication interface HART communication protocol
Measurement interval Approx. 1 second (depending on parameter settings)
Adjustment time approx. 1 second (depending on parameter setting)
Display resolution 1mm
Operating storage and transport temperature (-40 to 100) °C
Process temperature (temperature of the antenna section) KD901 (-40 to 130) °C
Relative humidity ˂95%
Pressure Max. 4MPa
Shock resistance Mechanical vibration l0m/s² , (10～150)Hz
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist