BETTER TOUCH BETTER BUSINESS
Contact Sales at KAIDI.
kaidi KD series sensors are 26G high frequency radar type level measuring instruments with a measuring distance of up to 80 meters. The antenna is further optimized and the new fast microprocessor allows for higher speed signal analysis and processing, making the instrument available for measurement of a variety of highly corrosive liquids.
The radar level antenna emits narrow microwave pulses, which are transmitted downward by the antenna. Microwave contact with the measured medium surface is reflected back again by the antenna system, the signal will be transmitted to the electronic circuit part automatically converted into a level signal (because the microwave propagation speed is very fast, electromagnetic waves to reach the target and return to the receiver by the reflection of the time used in this round trip is almost instantaneous).
A: range setting, B: low level adjustment, C: high level adjustment, D: blind range
The reference surface for measurement is: the bottom surface of the thread or the sealing surface of the flange.
Note: When using the radar level meter, make sure that the highest material level cannot enter the measurement blind zone (the area shown in D in the figure).
● Small antenna size for easy installation; non-contact radar, no wear and tear, no contamination.
● Virtually unaffected by corrosion, foam; virtually unaffected by water vapor, temperature and pressure changes in the atmosphere.
● Severe dusty environment has little effect on the work of high frequency level meter.
● Shorter wavelength, better reflection on inclined solid surfaces.
● Smaller beam angle and concentrated energy, which enhances the return capability and helps to avoid interfering objects at the same time.
● Smaller measurement blind spot, and good results for small tank measurements.
● High signal-to-noise ratio for better performance even under fluctuating conditions.
● High frequency, a better choice for measuring solids and low dielectric constant media
Applications: corrosive liquids, vapors, volatile liquids
Measuring range: 20 meters
Process connection: Flange
Process temperature：-40～130℃( standard type ) / -40～250℃( high temperature type )
Process pressure: -0.1～2.0MPa
Protection level: IP67
Frequency range: 26GHz
Power supply: two-wire (DC24V) / four-wire (DC24V/AC220V )
Explosion-proof grade: Exia ⅡC T6 Ga / Exd IIC T6 Gb
Housing: Aluminum single cavity / Aluminum double cavity / Plastic / Stainless steel single cavity
Signal output: 4.... .20mA HART ( two wire / four wire ) RS485 Mod bus
Process connection Thread G1½"A / Thread 1½"NPT / Flange
Antenna profile Stainless steel / PTFE
Housing Seal between housing and housing cover Silicone rubber
Housing sight glass Polycarbonate
Grounding terminal Stainless steel
Supply voltage Two-wire standard (16 to 26) V DC
Intrinsically safe (21. 6 to 26. 4) V DC
Power consumption max 22. 5mA / 1W
Explosion-proof type - <100Hz Uss < lV
- (100 to 100K) Hz Uss < l0mV
(22. 8 to 26. 4) V DC Two-wire system
(198 to 242) V AC four-wire / 110V AC four-wire
Cable parameters Cable inlet/plug 1 M20xl.5 cable inlet
1 blind plug M20xl.5
Terminal Wire cross section 2.5 mm²
Output parameters Output signal (4 to 2 0) mA
Communication protocol HART
Resolution 1. 6 μA
Fault signal Current output constant
Integration time (0 to 36)s, adjustable
Blind area End of antenna
Microwave Frequency 26GHz
Communication interface HART communication protocol
Measurement interval Approx. 1 second (depending on parameter settings)
Adjustment time approx. 1 second (depending on parameter setting)
Display resolution 1mm
Operating storage and transport temperature (-40 to 100) °C
Relative humidity ˂95%
Pressure Max. 4MPa
Shock resistance Mechanical vibration l0m/s² , (10～150)Hz
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist